T.G.I. Friday's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Salt & Cracked Pepper
Taste test: These potato chips were wiggly, with skin visible around the edges and a light smattering of finely ground black pepper on the surfaces of some of the chips, concentrated mainly on one side of any given chip.
I crunch in to find thick-cut chips with a good crispness and a lot of crunch. There was a good helping of tasty black pepper, along with a lot of salt too, so the taste was pretty good. The black pepper even stuck around for a lingering peppery aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very mild black pepper smell.
From the package: “Nobody does authentic chips like Friday's®. Our Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are thick and deliver that crunch you crave. Add a dash of salt and cracker pepper and you have the perfect potato chip.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road