T.G.I. Friday's Habanero Fire Bites
Taste test: These are pretty good.
These are similar in composition to the very popular Tato Skins, as they're molded from processed potatoes, but they're a bit thinner than Tato Skins. When you first bite into them, you don't notice the heat at all. A few seconds later, the heat starts to hit you, and as you eat more, it continues to build to a fairly intense heat level. Not the hottest chips out there by a long shot, but a good hot snack nonetheless.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a spicy aroma, just sort of potatoey.
From the package: “For a real kick, try Friday's™ Fire Bites™. Made with habanero spices, these chips aren't for wimps. Tear into a bag today, but be careful. THESE CHIPS BITE BACK!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All T.G.I. Friday's (20 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (52 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road