T.G.I. Friday's Jalapeño Cheddar Potato Skins
Taste test: These potato crisps had the usual Potato Skins (or Tato Skins) shape, thick and sort of remotely potato skin-shaped (though not actually potato skins) with lots of seasoning visible on their surfaces.
They had a very, very tasty seasoning with a nice mild kick of heat. Our tasters were very impressed, as people grabbed these by the handful in between singing their praises. Probably the most flavorful of all the Potato Skins flavors from The Inventure Group.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice kick of jalapeño and other spices. Great!
From the package: “Friday's® Potato Skins Jalapeño Cheddar flavor nack chips are made from real potatoes and real potato skins to give you thick, crunchy chips that deliver a true Jalapeño Cheddar taste.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All T.G.I. Friday's (20 snacks)
- Hot Chips (995 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (411 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (407 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road