T.G.I. Friday's Jalapeño Cheddar Potato Skins
Taste test: These potato crisps had the usual Potato Skins (or Tato Skins) shape, thick and sort of remotely potato skin-shaped (though not actually potato skins) with lots of seasoning visible on their surfaces.
They had a very, very tasty seasoning with a nice mild kick of heat. Our tasters were very impressed, as people grabbed these by the handful in between singing their praises. Probably the most flavorful of all the Potato Skins flavors from The Inventure Group.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice kick of jalapeño and other spices. Great!
From the package: “Friday's® Potato Skins Jalapeño Cheddar flavor nack chips are made from real potatoes and real potato skins to give you thick, crunchy chips that deliver a true Jalapeño Cheddar taste.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All T.G.I. Friday's (20 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1036 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road