T.G.I. Friday's Jalapeño Cheddar Potato Skins
Taste test: These potato crisps had the usual Potato Skins (or Tato Skins) shape, thick and sort of remotely potato skin-shaped (though not actually potato skins) with lots of seasoning visible on their surfaces.
They had a very, very tasty seasoning with a nice mild kick of heat. Our tasters were very impressed, as people grabbed these by the handful in between singing their praises. Probably the most flavorful of all the Potato Skins flavors from The Inventure Group.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice kick of jalapeño and other spices. Great!
From the package: “Friday's® Potato Skins Jalapeño Cheddar flavor nack chips are made from real potatoes and real potato skins to give you thick, crunchy chips that deliver a true Jalapeño Cheddar taste.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All T.G.I. Friday's (20 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road