TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
Taste test: This flavor of the TGIF Potato Skins had shapes much like the other flavors, but they looked different as there was much less color to them. The surfaces were yellow with some browning, resembling a plantain chip, plus there was a light smattering of green seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a crisp feel and definitely some sort of flavoring, but it was only vaguely like bacon and remotely like ranch. It wasn't a particularly bad taste, but it didn't bring out the best of bacon or ranch, nor did it combine whatever there was of them particularly well. Probably the least tasty of the Tato Skins/Potato Skins flavors, I'd stick with one of the others!
Shop: Buy Tato Skins at Amazon.com #ad
Smell test: A hint of bacon, obscured a bit by something like ranch, but all in all nothing great.
From the package: “What is better than bacon? Combining the flavors of Bacon and Cool Ranch, is what! TGI Fridays® Bacon Ranch Potato skins brings you the mouthwatering flavor combination of a smooth and savory taste sensation that will have you coming back for more.” ... “TGI Fridays opened its first restaurant in 1965, and today, its legacy of fun and fantastic food continues.”
Online store: Buy Tato Skins at Amazon.com #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tato Skins (7 snacks)
- All T.G.I. Friday's (20 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road