TGI Fridays Potato Skins Baby Back Ribs
Taste test: This new flavor from TGI Fridays had shapes like their other bagged potato skins, with long, narrow, lopsided, curvy shapes. Sizes varied a bit, and most of the pieces were flat, but some were a bit curled.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and mildly tangy flavor. Not bad, but not particularly like ribs (or any other meat) or their associated sauce. Very munchable and hard to put the bag down, but a stronger flavor would have been better.
Shop: Buy Tato Skins at Amazon.com #ad
Smell test: Slightly weird, nothing like ribs or potato skins.
From the package: “TGI Friday's® Baby Back Ribs flavor potato skins are made from real potatoes to give you thick, crunchy chips that deliver a mouthwatering down home snacking experience”
Online store: Buy Tato Skins at Amazon.com #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All T.G.I. Friday's (20 snacks)
- All Tato Skins (7 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road