T.G.I. Friday's Pizza Chips Cheese Pizza
Taste test: These chips were round, beige/orange in color and looked strange, as the surfaces were kind of bubbly and had subtle indentations that sort of resembled pizza slices. In fact, the majority of the chips in the bag had broken up into those smaller, pizza-wedge-shape pieces. The surfaces of some of the chips also had lots of seasoning powder.
I crunched in and was impressed by how much flavor there was, though most of the flavor seemed to be salt at first. I liked the brittle crunch and light feel, and I even like the cheesy, slightly tomatoey flavor, though it still seemed quite salty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like pizza spices, maybe remotely tomatoey.
From the package: “Friday's® Cheese Pizza Chips snacks are crunchy and loaded with cheese pizza flavor making it the perfect anytime snack.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road