T.G.I. Friday's Pizza Chips Cheese Pizza
Taste test: These chips were round, beige/orange in color and looked strange, as the surfaces were kind of bubbly and had subtle indentations that sort of resembled pizza slices. In fact, the majority of the chips in the bag had broken up into those smaller, pizza-wedge-shape pieces. The surfaces of some of the chips also had lots of seasoning powder.
I crunched in and was impressed by how much flavor there was, though most of the flavor seemed to be salt at first. I liked the brittle crunch and light feel, and I even like the cheesy, slightly tomatoey flavor, though it still seemed quite salty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like pizza spices, maybe remotely tomatoey.
From the package: “Friday's® Cheese Pizza Chips snacks are crunchy and loaded with cheese pizza flavor making it the perfect anytime snack.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road