Sylvia's Honey Barbecue Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were crunchy and loaded with a very sweet barbecue seasoning.
The taste was pretty good, but it was definitely on the sugary side, almost overpowering any other barbecue flavors that were in the recipe. Once the sweetness went away, there was a slightly hot aftertaste, but a little less sweetness might have helped to bring out a better barbecue flavor. Still, our tasters ate their way through the whole bag pretty quickly.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild sweet barebcue sort of smell. Not really like honey.
From the package: “0 Grams Trans Fat” ... “The mission of Soulful Foods is to provide our customers with a great cultural experience through unique prodicts and seasonings thatare developed just for you. In 1996 Sylvia Woods Enterprises introduced and nationally launched a new line of authentic soul food products based on recipes from the world-famous Sylvia's Restaurant in New York City. For over 30 years, Sylvia's Family Owned Restaurant has been serving soul food to celebrities, political leaders, international tourists and local diners.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Soulful Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (156 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road