Sylvia's Lemon Pepper Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were crisp and crunchy and had a very nice black pepper taste.
The flavor was a bit different from most salt and pepper potato chips, but it's hard to describe how it was different, and I couldn't really taste any lemon. But they were quite good, and they were very popular among the tasters at our chip bowl.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good black pepper smell. No lemon that I could notice.
From the package: “0 Grams Trans Fat” ... “The mission of Soulful Foods is to provide our customers with a great cultural experience through unique prodicts and seasonings thatare developed just for you. In 1996 Sylvia Woods Enterprises introduced and nationally launched a new line of authentic soul food products based on recipes from the world-famous Sylvia's Restaurant in New York City. For over 30 years, Sylvia's Family Owned Restaurant has been serving soul food to celebrities, political leaders, international tourists and local diners.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Soulful Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road