Swingchip Hot Pepper
Taste test: This bag of Korean potato chips was filled about halfway with large, unbroken, narrow-rippled potato chips with an evenly applied seasoning for a light orange glow.
We crunched in to find a very brittle crunch and a tangy but fairly mild hot pepper flavor. The taste got hotter in the aftertaste, especially in the back of the throat, but these still didn't have a lot in the way of heat. Our snackers had high praise for the tasty mix of peppers and potato as they enjoyed these chips with some beers.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, but sort of like paprika.
From the package: “Green Package” ... “Ingredients: Potato, Vegetable Oil, Korean Hot Pepper Paste Seasoning” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road