Taste test: This snack mix contained four different elements, described on the front of the bag as Risketos (cheese curls), Triskys (small, short tubes), Buscalíos (small, rectangular corn chips) and Match Ball (tiny cheese balls).
The Risketos were generally quite short as cheese curls go, some of them nugget-like in shape, and they were quite crunchy and had a lot of tasty cheese. The Triskys were a bit tough to tell apart from the Match Ball, since both were quite small and similar in color, but the holes down the middle of the Triskys did distinguish them. They had a crispier crunch than the Match Ball and tasted like Bugles. Buscalíos were similar to Fritos, except smaller and fairly consistent in size/shape, with minimal curl. They had a lighter crunch than Fritos, and they didn't taste much like Fritos because there was lots of cheese on them, either intentionally or rubbing off from the other kinds. The Match Ball were the smallest cheese balls we've ever seen, with a very soft feel and a lot of cheese for something so small.
Since all four kinds were corn-based, you'd think there was less variety of stuff than most party mixes, but it didn't seem that way when I ate it. A good mix.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, nice cheese smell.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Spain (39 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (125 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Barcelona, Spain. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road