Party'tizers Super Grains Dippin' Chips Quinoa Amaranth Black Sesame
Taste test: These tortilla chips had shapes similar to Tostitos Scoops, but the shapes were less consistent, and each chip had fewer pinches of its edges.
We crunched in to find a somewhat thicker cut than the Tositos, with a good crispness and solid (but not hard) crunch. The actual chips had a much paler color than the golden yellow ones pictured on the bag. We tried some chips on their own first, with no dip, to find a fairly minimal taste — there was not much corn to be tasted, but in some chips, we thought we could taste the seeds, or at least what seemed to be a slight sesame taste. We used them for dipping and found them to be quite good for it; the thickness of the chips gave them strength, and the open scoops with fewer wiggles around the edges than Tositos Scoops made it easy to scoop up even more dip. Pretty good!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like salty tortilla chips, strong corn smell.
From the package: “Party'tizers Super Grains Dippin' Chips™ are uniquely designed tortilla chips that give you the perfect amount of dip with no mess. Our natural recipe starts with US home grown corn and a blend of delicious seeds and grains including quinoa, amaranth and black sesame.” ... “Resealable for your next party”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: That's How We Roll LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road