Super 4 White Bean, Quinoa, Lentil, Chia Cheesy Nacho
Taste test: These hollow, tube-shaped snacks were each a bit over an inch long, with a light yellow color on the underlying tube highlighted by various amounts of light orange seasoning, along with some dark spots.
We crunched in to find that the walls of the tubes were fairly thick and had a somewhat soft crunch with a good crispness. The initial taste was mostly the cheese, with more spices coming into the flavor after that. It was zesty and even a bit hot, with probably some garlic spicing up the mix too. Most of our snackers liked the taste. The aftertaste following the spices was just a bit odd, but not too strong or really bad or anything.
Shop: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell, zesty.
From the package: “Heavenly perfect crunchy bakes bean bites” ... “Energy for the journey home” ... “Gluten, yeast, wheat & corn free” ... “110 calories per serving”
Online store: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Company: LesserEvil Brand Snack Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Nacho Cheese Chips (131 snacks)
- Bean Chips (48 snacks)
- Quinoa Chips (25 snacks)
- Chia Snacks (16 snacks)
- Lentil Chips (13 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road