Super 4 White Bean, Quinoa, Lentil, Chia Kale & Roasted Garlic
Taste test: This flavor of Super 4 went a step beyond the Roasted Red Pepper and Cheesy Nacho flavors by expanding the superfood duo of quinoa and chia to also include kale, which seems to be on everyone's healthy foods list. The pieces looked like tubes of pasta, with a pale green surface color.
We crunched in to find the same nice crunchy feel as the other flavors, with a tasty mix of garlic and veggies. We offered these to a snacking panel around breakfast time, and some people weren't quite ready to try a snack like this at that time of the day; some of those people were wiling after they finished their morning coffee. But everyone who eventually crunched in gave an enthusiastic thumbs-up regarding the flavor and crunch, and in several cases, people returned to the bag for extra handfuls. Very flavorful!
Shop: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of garlic and veggies.
From the package: “Heavenly perfect crunchy bakes bean bites” ... “Energy for the journey home” ... “Gluten, yeast, wheat & corn free” ... “110 calories per serving”
Online store: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Company: LesserEvil Brand Snack Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
- Bean Chips (47 snacks)
- Quinoa Chips (24 snacks)
- Chia Snacks (16 snacks)
- Kale Snacks (7 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road