Sun Chips Roasted Sweet Chili
Taste test: This was the first version of Sun Chips that we've tried that added heat to the usual Sun Chips formula.
One thing I've noticed about Sun Chips in general is that all of the different flavors taste mostly the same, but I can definitively state that these tasted quite a bit different. They looked pretty much the same as other flavors, the the same rippled shape, though with a slight orange tint. The flavor was intense and quite tasty, almost a flavor explosion, and thanks to a strong aftertaste, it was more hot than sweet. Hot chip fans should like these chips. They were very, very good.
Shop: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell, OK on second whiff, but not really like chili peppers.
From the package: “We Buy Green Energy Credits” ... “Give your taste buds a little inspiration with Roasted Sweet Chili. I't s a tangy, tingly mix of savory, sweet, and just the right amount of oomph, all in a crunchy multigrain snack. It's something all of your senses can appreciate.”
Online store: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road