Sun Chips Peppercorn Ranch
Taste test: This new version of Sun Chips had pretty much the same color and shape as the various other Sun Chips, and when I bit in, my first impression was that they had the same flavor as well.
That impression was short-lived, as a very tasty ranch flavor kicked in soon afterward. I could taste pepper as well, mostly in the aftertaste. The light, crisp texture of the Sun Chips worked well with the ranch and pepper taste. Our tasters were quite enthusiastic in praising this new flavor.
Shop: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good ranch smell. Couldn't notice any pepper.
From the package: “With 18 grams of whole grain goodness per serving! Peppercorn Ranch! The taste of creamy ranch dressing meets freshly ground pepper. It's a deliciously different take on the Sunchips® snacks you love. A fresh-tasting and zesty flavor that'll feel like a stampede on your tongue.”
Online store: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sun Chips (22 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (594 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road