Taste test: These chips were smaller than the regular Sun Chips, about an inch square in this case, but the texture and taste were otherwise standard Sun Chips.
There was a fairly mild cheddar cheese seasoning, noticeable if you tried to taste it but not particularly strong, with mostly the standard Sun Chips flavor. A decent 100 calorie snack, but the larger regular Sun Chips are more enjoyable to eat.
Shop: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheddar smell.
From the package: “The Right Snack for Sensible Munching.™” ... “Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods, and low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease.”
Online store: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sun Chips (22 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (417 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road