Sun Chips Veggie Harvest Spring Herb & Parmesan
Taste test: This version of Sun Chips had shapes similar to most of their flavors and a similar medium beige color, but the surfaces seemed even more uneven and bubbly than usual. As with the other two "Veggie Harvest" flavors, Tomato, Basil & Cheese and Farmhouse Ranch, the usage of the word "veggie" on the bag was odd.
I opened the bag to find that there were some bits of green seasoning on the surfaces, but not many. I crunched in to find a nice light, crispy crunch, with quite a lot of good cheese and herb flavoring initially, followed by mostly the taste of the underlying multigrain Sun Chips, also good. Nothing extraordinary about the taste, but still a good one.
Shop: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild herb smell, with maybe some cheese that didn't seem that much like parmesan.
From the package: “SUNCHIPS and the Chip Configuration are registered trademarks owned by Frito-Lay North America, Inc.” ... “Veggie and chips together like two peas in a pod. We took the delicious Sun Chips® snacks you love and added the wholesome goodness of real veggie. Add to that the mouth-watering flavor of Spring Herb & Parmesan for a truly, one-of-a-kind snack. It's the tasty new way to veg out!”
Online store: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sun Chips (22 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published March 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road