Sun Chips Veggie Harvest Spring Herb & Parmesan
Taste test: This version of Sun Chips had shapes similar to most of their flavors and a similar medium beige color, but the surfaces seemed even more uneven and bubbly than usual. As with the other two "Veggie Harvest" flavors, Tomato, Basil & Cheese and Farmhouse Ranch, the usage of the word "veggie" on the bag was odd.
I opened the bag to find that there were some bits of green seasoning on the surfaces, but not many. I crunched in to find a nice light, crispy crunch, with quite a lot of good cheese and herb flavoring initially, followed by mostly the taste of the underlying multigrain Sun Chips, also good. Nothing extraordinary about the taste, but still a good one.
Shop: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild herb smell, with maybe some cheese that didn't seem that much like parmesan.
From the package: “SUNCHIPS and the Chip Configuration are registered trademarks owned by Frito-Lay North America, Inc.” ... “Veggie and chips together like two peas in a pod. We took the delicious Sun Chips® snacks you love and added the wholesome goodness of real veggie. Add to that the mouth-watering flavor of Spring Herb & Parmesan for a truly, one-of-a-kind snack. It's the tasty new way to veg out!”
Online store: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sun Chips (22 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheese (310 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (144 snacks)
- Herb Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road