Sun Chips Veggie Harvest Farmhouse Ranch
Taste test: These chips followed the same "Veggie" formula as the Veggie Harvest Tomato, Basil & Cheese version, with peas and corn as the first two ingredients, also including some wheat and rice much father down the list. Also like the other flavor, they made a very odd usage of the word "Veggie" on the bag. (See the full "Veggie" rant in the other review.)
The chips had the usual SunChips shape, with a beige color and some large green seasoning bits here and there. I crunched in to find the same good crispness and somewhat brittle crunch as the other flavor, with a strong hint of ranch seasoning, not a lot, but still a nice taste. The very mellow ranch made it easier to taste the underlying "veggie" than the other flavor, as that was a pretty good taste itself, but all in all, I preferred the Tomato, Basil & Cheese.
Shop: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not like ranch at all. Kind of weird.
From the package: “Veggie and chips together like two peas in a pod. We took the delicious Sun Chips® snacks you love and added the wholesome goodness of real veggie.”
Online store: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sun Chips (22 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (594 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (147 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road