Sun Chips Sweet & Spicy BBQ
Taste test: This new flavor of Sun Chips had the usual shape, but the surfaces were colored a bit on the browner edge of the beige range, as there seemed to be a lot of seasoning on the surfaces.
I crunched in to my first chip to find the usual great Sun Chips texture spiced up by a tasty sweet barbecue season, but surprisingly, the heat that the bag had promised was largely absent. Just as I started to feel a bit disappointment by the lack of "Spicy BBQ," the heat did start to hit me, and it was a reasonably strong zing. Pretty good!
Shop: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like a very sweet barbecue sauce. Quite nice.
From the package: “These Sweet & Spicy BBQ flavored SunChips® are proof opposites really do attract. Our newest flavor brings you a bold and unforgettable tasted combined with delicious whole grains that sure to start the sweetest, sauciest fire you your mouth.”
Online store: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sun Chips (22 snacks)
- Hot Chips (998 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road