Sun Chips 6 Grain Medley Onion & Thyme
Taste test: This version of Sun Chips had close to the usual Sun Chips color, along with the usual shape, but they were apparently made from a mix of six grains rather than the usual mix of grains used in Sun Chips.
When I first crunched in, I liked the taste a lot, as the onion was very sweet. Some tasters thought there was too much onion. After the nice flavor wore off, I found the texture to be a bit gritty, definitely different and not as good as regular, less-than-6-grain Sun Chips. Not awful or anything, but just not the best way to end the eating experience.
Shop: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good mild mix of spices.
From the package: “Corn, Wheat, Oats, Buckwheat, Kamut, Quinoa” ... “Six choice grains come together with delicate sweet onion and thyme to create the all natural goodness of SunChips® 6 Grain Medley Muti Grain Snacks. It's a one-of-a-kind taste that gives you a whole new way to snack.”
Online store: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sun Chips (22 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (591 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
- Quinoa Chips (25 snacks)
- Thyme snacks (4 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road