Stonewall Kitchen Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were thick and very crunchy, pretty good for dipping in terms of strength of the chips, but not so good in the lack of curve in the chips, since there wasn't much of it.
There was a low level of salt on the chips, so they had a minimal amount of flavor on their own, and you would need to dip them in something to get any real taste..
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh tortilla chips smell, kind of like fresh, hot ones in a restaurant.
From the package: “Handmade in Maine” ... “Made from white corn flour, these hand-cut tortilla chips are crisp, flavorful and just right served with out favorite salsas. Cooked in cholesterol free corn oil, they have an exceptional, authentic taste.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Stonewall Kitchen
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road