Taste test: These snacks were similar to Bamba and other corn-based, peanut-flavored puffs, but in this case the curls had thiner shapes, curled up like the letter C or an open parenthesis (or close parenthesis if you flip it over), with a yellow color generally and lots of dark specks on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a great texture, crisp and light, with a very tasty peanut flavor — probably the best of any of the peanut puffs we're tried.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More like raw peanuts than peanut butter.
From the package: “So kikiriki/With peanuts” ... “40 years”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Vitaminka (Macedonia)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road