Taste test: These snacks were similar to Bamba and other corn-based, peanut-flavored puffs, but in this case the curls had thiner shapes, curled up like the letter C or an open parenthesis (or close parenthesis if you flip it over), with a yellow color generally and lots of dark specks on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a great texture, crisp and light, with a very tasty peanut flavor — probably the best of any of the peanut puffs we're tried.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More like raw peanuts than peanut butter.
From the package: “So kikiriki/With peanuts” ... “40 years”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Vitaminka (Macedonia)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road