Stewart's BBQ Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good barbecue chips, with a mild but tasty barbecue flavor.
The taste is not really hot at all, except for the mildest hot aftertaste, but it's also not the least bit sweet. Somehow, it's good. They have a nice crunch, similar in texture to Cape Cod chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A little oily, not too barbecuey.
From the package: “Potato Chip legend ... has it that potato chips were invented at Moon's Lake House in Saratoga Springs when the famous millionaire, Cornelius Vanderbuilt (sic), complained that the fried potatoes were too thick. The chef, George Crum, got fed up, shaved paper thin strips from a potato and fried them. Before long Crum opened his own restaurant where everyone could savor Crum's potato chips!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Stewart's Shops Corp.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road