Stewart & Jasper Orchards Churro Nuggets
Taste test: We've long been fans of little caramel-covered corn puffs, as best exemplified by Shearer's Puffs, as well as a butter toffee version from Stewart & Jasper. Churros are a lot of fun too, but we never expected to see a snack that combines the two. Here it is!
We grabbed a handful of these and crunched in to find a taste that was a lot like the various caramel-coated puffs, but there was a bit of cinnamon and molasses. The caramel coating wasn't as consistently thin as it was with the Shearer's ones, as some of these had a nice light coating, while others were crunchier. Still a nice texture, and an impressive taste that was a lot like a churro. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel smell with a bit of cinnamon.
From the package: “From the ground up”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Stewart & Jasper Orchards
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stewart & Jasper store, Monterey, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road