Star Chrupki Gębolce
Taste test: This corn-based snack from Poland featured the same mascot as their ketchup-flavored not-cheese puff, but it had an entirely different shape. The pieces looks like onion rings, smaller than most bagged onion ring snacks, with a light orange color, and they promised to taste like pizza.
We crunched in to find a nice light, crisp crunch, but they didn't have the typical onion ring flavor, and they didn't taste like pizza either. But they were pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy, savory smell, not particularly like ketchup, nor onion
From the package: “Chrupki kukurydziane o smaku pizzy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road