Stacy's Bagel Chips Simply Naked
Taste test: These bagel chips were crunchy and quite tasty (and we didn't even try to dip them in anything).
The taste didn't really remind me of actual bagels, but I still liked it. Most of the pieces were very easy to bite into, but a few of them were more solid and took a little extra effort for the first bite.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oily. Nothing like bagels.
From the package: “topped with a touch of sea salt” ... “Low Fat • No Trans Fat” ... “No Cholesterol • All Natural” ... “First we wowed you with Pita Chips. Then We dazzled with with Soy Thin Crisps. Now get ready to be blown away by ... bagels? Yup! Stacy's Bagel Chips, and exciting new alternative to traditional snacks and crackers. Delicious straight from the bag, or with your favorite dip, spread, or a sliver of cheese.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road