Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked
Taste test: These flattened pretzels followed the same formula as the other Pretzel Thins flavors from Stacy's, with an unusual shape that had five holes rather than the usual three that normal knotted pretzels or Snack Factory's flattened Pretzel Crisps have.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and lots of pretzel taste. The label said "Naked" but they weren't naked of salt, as there was a nice helping of it on the surfaces. When we ate Stacy's Honey Dijon flavor, we noticed a cracker-like texture, but that wasn't repeated here, as these really did feel like pretzels. Our snackers found these to be a good crunchy companion to their beer, praising the texture and taste.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good pretzel smell.
From the package: “When Stacy started making pita chips at her sandwich cart in Boston, she knew passion, hard work, and using only high quality, carefully selected ingredients were what her custmers deserved. Those are still our values and what it takes to make the best snacks. It's the harder way, but it's the better way.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published September 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road