Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked
Taste test: These flattened pretzels followed the same formula as the other Pretzel Thins flavors from Stacy's, with an unusual shape that had five holes rather than the usual three that normal knotted pretzels or Snack Factory's flattened Pretzel Crisps have.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and lots of pretzel taste. The label said "Naked" but they weren't naked of salt, as there was a nice helping of it on the surfaces. When we ate Stacy's Honey Dijon flavor, we noticed a cracker-like texture, but that wasn't repeated here, as these really did feel like pretzels. Our snackers found these to be a good crunchy companion to their beer, praising the texture and taste.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good pretzel smell.
From the package: “When Stacy started making pita chips at her sandwich cart in Boston, she knew passion, hard work, and using only high quality, carefully selected ingredients were what her custmers deserved. Those are still our values and what it takes to make the best snacks. It's the harder way, but it's the better way.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road