Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
Taste test: These chips had the same rectangular shapes as the Five Cheese version, plus a heavy, uneven smattering of green bits on the surfaces. One of the pieces evidently didn't get cut quite right, as it was twice the length of the others!
I crunched in to find a nice light, crispy feel, a really good thing if you find the regular Stacy's Pita Chips to be too crunchy. The taste surprised a bit with how mild it was, as there were some herbs and a good amount of creaminess, but way less garlic than you would expect from a product with Garlic in its name (really I couldn't notice any garlic). Pretty good, but far short of the Four Cheese ones.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a creamy mix of herbs, not really garlicy.
From the package: “Crispy, flaky & flavorful” ... “50% less fat than regular potato chips” .... “Twice baked”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Stacy's Pita Chips (17 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
- Herb Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road