Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
Taste test: These chips were cut into rectangular shapes but had some curving and bubbling, with a medium beige color. We've reviewed lots of "four cheese" snacks, but they really tried to push the envelope with this one, cranking the cheese count up of five! Which five? They didn't say anywhere except in the Ingredients, but it turned out to be Cheddar, Mozzarella, Asiago, Romano and Parmesan.
I crunched in to find a light, crispy feel, definitely softer than the standard Stacy's Pita Chips, with an excellent taste, a nice mix of cheeses and mild spices. Plenty of flavor to eat these on their own, but I dipped some of mine into hummus, and that worked quite well too.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice garlicy mix of cheeses.
From the package: “Crispy, flaky & flavorful” ... “50% less fat than regular potato chips” ... “Made with real pita bread” ... “Five Cheese Pita Thins are packed with big cheese flavor”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road