Stacy's Pita Crisps Perfectly Thymed
Taste test: These wiggly, rectangular chips had light yellow surfaces with lots of bit of green on each piece.
I crunched in to find a nice crunch and very good crispness, with a big helping of flavor. Stacy's Pita Crisps had a softer feel than her Pita Chip, but these were by no means flimsy, with plenty of strength for dipping. But there was more enough flavor that you didn't need to dip them to enjoy them. Our tasters liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of garlic and other spices.
From the package: “a creamy mix of garlic and fine herbs” ... “Savor the creamy blend of garlic, onion, thyme, parsley and chives in Stacy's® Perfectly Thymed™ Pita Crisps. Add a dash of incredible flavor to your day with every thin, flaky bite.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Stacy's Pita Chips (17 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
- Herb Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road