Stacy's Pita Crisps C'est la Cheese
Taste test: This version of Stacy's Pita Chips was actually labeled as "Crisps" rather than "Chips" and came in a smaller bag than Stacy sells her various Chips in.
The pieces were a bit smaller and thinner than the Chips, but they were still not particularly thin, nor small, as each piece was about an inch wide and two inches long. The feel, however, was quite different, as there was a good crispness and nice, very soft crunch, nothing like the solid crunch of the Chips. The cheese taste was mild and quite nice — really tasty. Our snackers were big fans, giving these many thumbs up.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheese smell.
From the package: “our lively cheese recipe” ... “thin & flaky” ... “Enjoy the rich, savory blend of cheddar, Swiss, aged Parmesan and Romano, blue cheese and herbs in Stacy's® C'est la Cheese™ Pita Crisps”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road