Stacy's Pita Chips Simply Cocoa
Taste test: This sounded like an unusual flavor, as we've tried many flavors of pita chips, including some sweet ones, but never chocolate. The chips didn't much resemble pita chips on first glance, as they were heavily coated in some sort of chocolate powder, but colors aside, they did resemble pita chips.
I bit in to find a very solid crunch, much harder than I expected, plus a good chocolate taste on the first bite. (Perhaps I should have expected that crunch because these are pita chips, but I really did not expect it.) After liking the chocolate taste initially, it tasted kind of burnt in the aftertaste. So I thought, meh. But then I shared the bag around with some other snackers, and they all liked them.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, kind of like hot chocolate.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... The back of the bag had a recipe for vanilla cheesecake dip.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Stacy's Pita Chips (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road