Stacy's Pita Chips Simply Cocoa
Taste test: This sounded like an unusual flavor, as we've tried many flavors of pita chips, including some sweet ones, but never chocolate. The chips didn't much resemble pita chips on first glance, as they were heavily coated in some sort of chocolate powder, but colors aside, they did resemble pita chips.
I bit in to find a very solid crunch, much harder than I expected, plus a good chocolate taste on the first bite. (Perhaps I should have expected that crunch because these are pita chips, but I really did not expect it.) After liking the chocolate taste initially, it tasted kind of burnt in the aftertaste. So I thought, meh. But then I shared the bag around with some other snackers, and they all liked them.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, kind of like hot chocolate.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... The back of the bag had a recipe for vanilla cheesecake dip.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Stacy's Pita Chips (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road