Stacy's Pita Chips Gingerbread
Taste test: These pita chips had rectangular shapes with lots of brownish, sugary-looking stuff on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a loud crunch that wasn't too hard, with a nice sweet taste that was kind of like gingerbread at first, and then increasingly like gingerbread as the mild ginger kicked in for the aftertaste. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good gingerbread smell.
From the package: “Made in the USA” ... “Limited Edition” ... Back of the bag includes a recipe for Turtle Cheesecake Dip.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published November 2016.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road