Stacy's Cheese Petites Parmesan with Rosemary
Taste test: These cheese snacks had hexagonal shapes that were quite a bit bigger than the common hexagonal oyster crackers, with various shades of golden beige on the surfaces, plus some small green bits embedded inside. Unfortunately, many of the pieces were broken into smaller bits.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch that felt different from most cheese crackers, just a bit less cracker-like — which could be explained by the fact that while most of those crackers start their ingredients with wheat, this one listed cheese first (a fact highlighted in the bag's marketing copy). There was indeed a lot of cheese flavor, with just a bit of rosemary, a pretty good taste.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell, a hint of rosemary.
From the package: “First ingredient real cheese” ... “Good source of calcium” ... “6g protein per serving” ... “A perfect snack anytime anywhere” ... “The aged Parmesan cheese you love perfectly seasoned with rosemary in a crisp bite-sized snack”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road