Spudkins Fry Cuts Honey Barbecue
Taste test: These fries, much like the sour cream & onion version, looked like real fries cut from potatoes, with a nice golden color and an even, light smattering of dark seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find a good light crunch with a mild but tasty barbecue flavor, with the emphasis on mild, as it wore off very quickly, resulting in the potato flavor from the fries being far more noticeable. A good light fry texture, but kind of an inadequate level of honey barbecue flavor.
The art on the bag of a potato doing various things — hiking, biking, skydiving and more — was pretty nice.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “Fry Cuts are simply 100% Russet Potatoes, cut and cooked to an always crispy crunch, with naturally delicious seasonings. Fry Cuts are ready, wherever the crunch takes you.” ... “Packed on shared equipment with: wheat, fish, soy.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Calbee North America, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Fries (146 snacks)
- Russet potato chips (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road