Sprouts Potato Co Kettle Style Chips Sea Salt Flavor Number 1
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes and a strong yellow color, with lots of smallish bubbles embedded inside and some skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find a great crunch, loud and crisp, yet a light feel — really nice. There was a good potato taste, with just enough salt to bring the flavor out of the potato. Oddly, the bag described the flavor as "tangy," but it really was just a normal potato flavor, which in the course of eating more than 200 kinds of them has never brought the word "tangy" to my mind.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich potato smell.
From the package: “Kettle style chips deliver a crispy crunch with the salty, tangy flavor of Sea Salt that is something to get really excited about. Give it a try!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Sprouts Farmers Market
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Sprouts Farmers Market, Clearwater, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road