Sprouts Potato Co Kettle Style Chips Jalapeño Flavor Number 6
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat wiggly shapes and an unusual greenish color over most of the surfaces, with the natural yellow showing through in some places, plus some dark green seasoning specks in places.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a whole of flavor, with some definite jalapeño flavor and heat. The mix of peppers and spices was zesty and quite tasty, another good one from Sprouts.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice kick of jalapeño and other spices.
From the package: “Hot spicy” ... “Crispy crunch” ... “Kettle style chips deliver a crispy crunch with the hot, spicy flavor of Jalapeños that is something to get really excited about. Give it a try!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Sprouts Farmers Market
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Sprouts Farmers Market, Clearwater, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road