Sprouts Potato Co Kettle Style Chips Jalapeño Flavor Number 6
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat wiggly shapes and an unusual greenish color over most of the surfaces, with the natural yellow showing through in some places, plus some dark green seasoning specks in places.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a whole of flavor, with some definite jalapeño flavor and heat. The mix of peppers and spices was zesty and quite tasty, another good one from Sprouts.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice kick of jalapeño and other spices.
From the package: “Hot spicy” ... “Crispy crunch” ... “Kettle style chips deliver a crispy crunch with the hot, spicy flavor of Jalapeños that is something to get really excited about. Give it a try!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Sprouts Farmers Market
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (247 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road