Sprouts Potato Co Kettle Style Chips Hatch Chili Flavor Number 11
Taste test: These chips looked mostly like Sprouts' Sea Salt version, as I had to look closely to see the fine seasoning powder, which was mostly green, with some red.
I crunched in to find a great texture, even better than the excellent Sea Salt ones, brittle and crumbly in addition to being very crisp. The Hatch Chili flavor was on the mild side, with a bit of heat, but it was very tasty. The mix of peppers and spices reminded me a bit of hatch chili, but lots of other stuff was in the mix as well. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Completely unexpected — it smells like a bowl of beef chili. Nice!
From the package: “Kettle style chips deliver a crispy crunch with the salty, tangy flavor of Sea Salt that is something to get really excited about. Give it a try!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Sprouts Farmers Market
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road