Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
Taste test: These store-brand chips had the same cross-cut ripples as one from several chip companies (including, perhaps not coincidentally, Herr's), with gently curving overall shapes (and almost entirely unbroken chips) that looked just great. There were various shades of golden yellow, plus a bit of orange seasoning.
I crunched in to find an excellent crunch and some tasty, hot Thai chili seasoning. The flavor was good but not as good as some other Thai-flavor potato chips, most notably Kettle Spicy Thai. Aside from the seasoning, which was just pretty good, everything else about these chips was top-notch.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild, mostly like barbecue, but with a hint of the Thai chili flavor.
From the package: “Enjoy the bold flavor and crunch of Speedy Choice premiums snacks. Try one of our many savory varieties crafted from choice ingredients and seasoned with innovative flavor combinations.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Speedway LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Speedway. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road