Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
Taste test: These store-brand chips had the same cross-cut ripples as one from several chip companies (including, perhaps not coincidentally, Herr's), with gently curving overall shapes (and almost entirely unbroken chips) that looked just great. There were various shades of golden yellow, plus a bit of orange seasoning.
I crunched in to find an excellent crunch and some tasty, hot Thai chili seasoning. The flavor was good but not as good as some other Thai-flavor potato chips, most notably Kettle Spicy Thai. Aside from the seasoning, which was just pretty good, everything else about these chips was top-notch.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild, mostly like barbecue, but with a hint of the Thai chili flavor.
From the package: “Enjoy the bold flavor and crunch of Speedy Choice premiums snacks. Try one of our many savory varieties crafted from choice ingredients and seasoned with innovative flavor combinations.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Speedway LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road