Speedy Choice Creamy Dill Premium Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples, gently curving shapes and a light yellow color, plus lots of green bits scattered over the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a loud but fairly soft crunch, with dill definitely noticeable in the taste, but it was a relatively mild flavor and had some creaminess to it as well. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong dill smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Speedway LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Speedway. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Monet Vegetable Entertainer Crackers
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road