Speedy Choice Creamy Dill Premium Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples, gently curving shapes and a light yellow color, plus lots of green bits scattered over the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a loud but fairly soft crunch, with dill definitely noticeable in the taste, but it was a relatively mild flavor and had some creaminess to it as well. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong dill smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Speedway LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Speedway. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road