Speedy Choice Cheese Fries Premium Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips had wide, shallow ripples and various shapes, including some fairly large chips, with surfaces that alternated between pale yellow and a richer shade of yellow, spotted with a smattering of big green bits.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a taste that was mildly oniony and nicely cheesy, with some other spices as well. There was obviously some potato because they were potato chips, but the taste wasn't really all that much like cheese fries. The extra spices were mild and nice, but they may have detracted from the illusion of eating cheese fries. Still tasty, though.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oniony.
From the package: “Enjoy the bold flavor and crunch of Speedy Choice® premium snacks. Try one of our many savory varieties crafted from choice ingredients and seasoned with innovative flavor combinations. Whatever your taste, we've got your craving covered.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Speedway LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road