Specially Selected Lattice Cut Aged Cheddar and Black Pepper Kettle Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had ripples cut at opposing angles on top and bottom, with a light yellow color generally and black seasoning bits in a variety of sizes scattered throughout.
We crunched in to find a very strong crunch and a tasty mix of potato and cheddar cheese, with the pepper altering the cheddar taste a bit while not really tasting particularly peppery. Not a standout as a cheddar or pepper flavor, but still pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheddar smell with maybe a hint of pepper, but not in a sharp way.
From the package: “We believe everyone should be able to enjoy unique recipes and flavor combinations everyday. With Specialty Selected™, our passion for food shines through each of our selections — from our savory snacks and flavorful entrées to decadent desserts.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (415 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (127 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road