Specially Seleced Lattice Cut Roasted Garlic & Sea Salt Kettle Chips
Taste test: The chips followed the same formula as the Cheddar and Pepper version, with fairly narrow ripples angled differently on the top and bottom of each chip, a light yellow color on the surfaces and no visible seasoning.
We crunched in to find a crisp, loud crunch — quite nice — and the taste was pretty mild as garlic chips go, a nice complement to the potato taste without being particularly garlicly. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice garlicy smell.
From the package: “We believe everyone should be able to enjoy unique recipes and flavor combinations everyday. With Specialty Selected™, our passion for food shines through each of our selections — from our savory snacks and flavorful entrées to decadent desserts.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road