Specially Seleced Lattice Cut Roasted Garlic & Sea Salt Kettle Chips
Taste test: The chips followed the same formula as the Cheddar and Pepper version, with fairly narrow ripples angled differently on the top and bottom of each chip, a light yellow color on the surfaces and no visible seasoning.
We crunched in to find a crisp, loud crunch — quite nice — and the taste was pretty mild as garlic chips go, a nice complement to the potato taste without being particularly garlicly. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice garlicy smell.
From the package: “We believe everyone should be able to enjoy unique recipes and flavor combinations everyday. With Specialty Selected™, our passion for food shines through each of our selections — from our savory snacks and flavorful entrées to decadent desserts.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (231 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road