Special K Popcorn Chips Butter
Taste test: These chips were triangular and had wiggly surfaces, with generally a light beige color much like the one shown on the box, but also a few very dark spots scattered about. The triangles were equilateral and smallish, measuring abut an inch and three-quarters on each side, so quite a bit smaller than, say, Doritos.
We crunched in to find varying levels of crunch from one chip to the next, plus a taste that wasn't quite buttery and wasn't quite popcorn-y but seemed to be in the neighborhood of both. The flavor seemed almost cheddar-like rather than buttery. The lack of a real buttered popcorn taste was a definite negative, but these were still pretty decent.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like buttered popcorn.
From the package: “Oh My Goodness. I love the rich, irresistible taste of popcorn, and this snack has a unique crunch and texture that's all its own. Now I know how I'll stay on track. I found my new evening salty snack.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Special K (18 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Corn Chips (229 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road