Snyder of Berlin Honey Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a golden orange tint and a sweet, slightly smokey barbecue powder taste.
The more we ate them, the more we thought we tasted sugar, and then we noticed that sugar was one of the ingredients. So the flavor was more of a sweet barbecue than a spicy barbecue. We're not sure if we would buy these chips outright, but we wouldn't turn away in horror if these were in a chip bowl.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More of a potato chip smell than any type of barbecue flavoring or powder.
From the package: “The Snyder of Berlin bag you hold in your hand carries the same quality satisfaction guarantee that has been a guiding principle since we began in 1947. How do we make such a promise? We continue to use only the finest ingredients, careful processing methods, and state-of-the-art technology to deliver exceptional-tasting, quality products that meet your expectations. Over the years, with the same careful attention to detail, we've added flavors and new items that have consistently delivered the outstanding quality you expect from Snyder of Berlin. We produce all these items close to you, and deliver them quickly to store shelves so you can count on them being fresh, always!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Monet Vegetable Entertainer Crackers
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road