Snyder of Berlin Flamin' Red Hot Potato Chips
Taste test: These thinly cut potato chips had a very bright orange color, thanks to their hot sauce seasoning — the color was about as bright as you generally get with potato chips, though not quite as bright as cheese puffs tend to be.
The chips were crisp and very tasty, as the seasoning was tangy with quite a nice kick of heat and a lingering hot aftertaste. The mid-sized bag contained quite a few chips, but our snackers ate their way through the whole bag quickly nonetheless.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy hot sauce smell.
From the package: “The Snyder of Berlin bag yo hold in your hand carries the same quality satisfaction guarantee that has been a guiding principle since we began in 1947.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Beth N in Pittsburgh. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road