Snyder of Berlin Cheddar Jalapeno Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had an orange seasoning on them, with some tiny specks of green as well.
They were crunchy and tasty, but they failed to deliver on the promise of jalapeño, as they had just the slightest hint of jalapeño taste mixed in with the cheddar flavor — and there was no jalapeño heat. Our tasters ate through the whole bag pretty quickly anyway, so they obviously liked something about these chips, but we got many complaints about the lack of any real jalapeño kick.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong jalapeno smell, really hits you when you open the bag.
From the package: “Thicker & Crunchier” ... “Pennsylvania Pride”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road