Snyder of Berlin Butter and Chive Potato Chips
Taste test: These thinly cut, somewhat brittle potato chips had a good crispness and tasted very similar to sour cream and onion chips when I first bit in.
The more chips that I ate, the more the taste seemed to be genuinely buttery. The flavoring was good, but it wasn't nearly as strong as some of the sour cream and onion chips out there. Still, our tasters liked these a lot, as many people returned to the bag for second and third handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like sour cream and onion chips, but different. Kind of like a baked potato, come to think of it.
From the package: “Traditional Baked Potato Taste” ... “Foil Fresh Bag”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road