Snyder of Berlin Butter and Chive Potato Chips
Taste test: These thinly cut, somewhat brittle potato chips had a good crispness and tasted very similar to sour cream and onion chips when I first bit in.
The more chips that I ate, the more the taste seemed to be genuinely buttery. The flavoring was good, but it wasn't nearly as strong as some of the sour cream and onion chips out there. Still, our tasters liked these a lot, as many people returned to the bag for second and third handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like sour cream and onion chips, but different. Kind of like a baked potato, come to think of it.
From the package: “Traditional Baked Potato Taste” ... “Foil Fresh Bag”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road