Snyder of Berlin Buffalo Wing Potato Chips
Taste test: These wiggly chips had a very good crunch and a nice crispness to go along with some orange-colored seasoning.
Buffalo wing chips tend to vary in their ability to deliver a true Buffalo wing flavor, as many are really just hot sauce but not Buffalo wing sauce. This kind was distinctly Buffalo wing and tasted quite good (though it lacked the additional blue cheese that some brands of wing chips have delivered). The heat was pretty good, not killer or anything, but moderately hot and quite tasty. Our tasters liked these a lot, and many people returned to bag for seconds and thirds.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice kick of hot sauce, with some vinegar too.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road