Snyder of Berlin Kettle Cooked 40% Reduced Fat Olive Oil and Herb Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were crunchy and quite tasty, with plenty of flavor, and our tasters liked them a lot.
The crispsness level was good, and the 40% reduction in fat didn't seem to reduce the level of crunch or the taste. The olive oil and herb flavor went well as a stand-alone chip, and it could be good with fruit, cheese or wine, but this kind of sophisticated flavor might not be the best one to go with a plain old sandwich.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild smell of herbs.
From the package: “Here's the great taste of Snyder's Kettle Chips in a reduced fat formula that contains only 6 gramsof fat per serving. With Syder's kettle Cooked Reduced Fat Potato Chips, you'll find our commitment to your satisfaction remains in place. Great taste, every time!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road